A rough guide map for each day’s walk and an approximate daily distance can be found below. For more detailed information, including public events in Dunbar, Edinburgh, Bo’ness, and Glasgow, see the main programme.
17th – 31st October 2021
- 17th – Dunbar (launch event from 2pm)
- 18th – Dunbar to N. Berwick (15 miles)
- 19th – N. Berwick to Aberlady (9 miles)
- 20th – Aberlady to Portobello/Edinburgh (9 miles)
- 21st – 24th – Edinburgh Way Station (various events)
- 25th – Edinburgh to S. Queensferry (15 miles)
- 26th – S. Queensferry to Bo’ness (9.5 miles)
- 27th – Bo’ness to Falkirk (via Grangemouth) (10 miles)
- 28th – Falkirk to Kirkintilloch (15 miles)
- 29th – Kirkintilloch to Glasgow (11 miles)
- 30th – 31st – Glasgow Welcome (various events)
Here you can find a map of the entire route.
For more information and to get involved see the drop down boxes that accompany this link or click here: main page // cultural partners // route // programme // values // revised statement // sign-up.