This page is currently being updated. We hope to have the route plan and public engagement programme available for download by mid-Sept.
Daily distances and overnight destinations are still being finalised but a significant ‘way station’ will be established in Edinburgh from the 21st to 24th October. Events in Glasgow take place on the 30th and 31st Oct, after which pilgrims will be encouraged to engage with the COP26 Coalition events programme.
Basic details are as follows:
17th – 31st October 2021
- 17th – Dunbar (launch event from 2pm)
- 18th – Dunbar to N. Berwick
- 19th – N. Berwick to Aberlady
- 20th – Aberlady to Portobello/Edinburgh
- 21st – 24th – Edinburgh Way Station (various events)
- 25th – Edinburgh to S. Queensferry
- 26th – S. Queensferry to Bo’ness
- 27th – Bo’ness to Falkirk (via Grangemouth)
- 28th – Falkirk to Kirkintilloch
- 29th – Kirkintilloch to Glasgow
- 30th – 31st – Glasgow Welcome (various events)